What we need:
Cervello is looking for a Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager to join our growing Analytics Team. The successful candidate should be an experienced finance professional with functional planning and technical skills within performance reporting and planning areas.
- Work with Finance, Business, and IT clients to establish requirements for and design of Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance solutions including financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting & analytics
- Develop financial/operational models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to clients for decision making purposes
- Support the client FP&A function with data collection, report generation, variance analysis, and data quality monitoring
- Rapidly prototype and communicate solutions to demonstrate possibilities to new clients
- Develop dashboards and reports
- Interact with Cervello team, partners, and clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA highly preferred
- 5+ years’ experience of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity
Why work here:
You can be a key part of this fast growing team of smart and passionate people who strive continuously to build a great place to work with, and work for. You’ll have the opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing fields in technology, where every day is different, and the work is anything but boring. Along with client work, we’ll ask you to participate in the company building process in pretty much every way imaginable.